Saturday, March 22, 2014

My first Scrap Squad post

 

QM_scrap-squadB3

My post about my first quilt made for Scrap Squad 2014 is up on Quiltmaker magazine’s blog.  You can check it out here.

It has been great fun working with the Scrap Squad group and it is exciting to see the great variety of interpretations of the quilt we start with!  We are all hard at work on our second project now and those results will start appearing soon.

Quilty Pleasures blog is a busy one and often has several posts a week. Be sure to check it often!  One way of finding all the Scrap Squad posts is to use the search bar at the top of the blog. 

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Congratulations - I love your quilt. I liked the checkerboard layout but your design really did change things up and turned out fantastic.

Christa Marcotte said...

Great job on your scrap squad quilt!! I was a scrapper for 2013!! Enjoy the ride!

Melissa said...

I was not sure how to reach out to you, so I am on this comment page:

Can you assist me in finding a copy of the pattern: Smoothing Iron? I am in the US and have looked everywhere. I saw your finished quilt and it is beautiful.

Melissa
mallimel@yahoo.com