Sunday, November 1, 2015

Memories of Christmas past

A few weeks ago I was fighting with my older Christmas fabrics, grumbling because I was just so very tired of them all. 
But now that the Disappearing 4-Patch quilt is completed I seem to have changed my tune.  Here is the finished quilt, tossed over a big chair.  Now I’m loving the way the fabrics work together and I’m afraid I’m going to have a hard time giving this one up!
Christmas D4P
On my design wall – MORE Christmas fabric scraps!
scrappy trees
These tree blocks don’t use up much fabric, but I’ve had fun with them.  I think I like the one with the scrappier background the best.   I’m still trying to decide what to do about the trunk/pot section of the block.  I plan to finish these as small wall-hangings and perhaps decorate the trees with some special buttons and a few bits of sewing room bling.

No comments: