It is time to list the projects that I undertake to complete during 2012 while I take on the UFO Challenge at Patchwork Times. Here we go:
1. African Collage – this is a holdover from last year’s list. Surely this time it will be finished!
2. Orca Bay Mystery
3. Buggy Barn project – flowers. Blocks are made.
4. Framed scrappy logs quilt. Centre of the top is done. It needs borders and finishing
5. Log Cabin and Stars. Top is complete.
6. Stack and Whack six-pointed stars. The blocks are made and have been hanging around for more than a decade – time to get it done!
7. Double Slice Scrappy – this one even has a destination ready for it, so it will be great to see it completed.
8. Wall-hanging made of vintage 1950s scraps.
9. Monet’s Wedding Ring – pink and white.
10. Scrappy Braids – this one is leftover from last century!
11. Batik tiles
12. Summer flowers – designed to hang over the fireplace.
Let the Challenge begin!